» Setup Instructions
Welcome to Qoo!
Qoo Bracelet is NFC social media communication. It gives you the freedom of interaction in the real-world. By passing any NFC enabled phone over a registered-activated-initialised Qoo Bracelet, your personalised profile appears on the phone. Connect to your social circles anytime.
FOR YOUR BRACELET TO FUNCTION CORRECTLY YOU MUST READ AND FOLLOW ‘STEP 4’ OF THESE INSTRUCTIONS VERY CAREFULLY!
Instructions to Register-Activate-Initialise your Qoo Bracelet:
- Go to Qoo2Qoo.com
- Click the ‘Register’ tab
- Fill in your username and email. Click ‘Create Site’
- On the next page you need to
- ERASE your username and
- ENTER the letter/number code that came with your Qoo Bracelet
- Your letter/number code came with your bracelet
- Click ‘Signup’ and you are now Registered!
- Check your email
- Follow the link in your email
- On the login screen enter your username and paste your temporary password from your email
- Signin and your profile and bracelet are now Activated!
- You want to change your password. Located at the top right of your screen, scroll over your username and go to ‘Edit my Profile’
- Go down to the bottom of the screen to Account Management under New Password.
- Click ‘Generate Password’
- ERASE the generated password
- ENTER a password of your choice
- Finally click ‘Update Profile and your personal password is saved for future use
- Your profile is now Initialised and it’s time to Customise
For further instructions on how to Customise and add photos from Facebook watch the ‘Register-Activate-Initialise’ video and look at the ‘Qoo Customisation Instructions’ under the ‘Getting Started’ area of the homepage.